Farm Equipment Service Department
We understand that downtime on the farm can be costly, which is why we work hard to get you back in the field as quickly as possible. With over 5,000 square feet of shop space, 4 mobile service trucks, and our loboy tractor and trailer, we have the resources to handle all your service needs.
Our trained technicians are equipped to handle the complex technology of modern farm equipment. Whether you need routine maintenance, preventative maintenance to extend the life of your equipment, a complete rebuild, or inspection services, we’ve got you covered.
Thank you for choosing Lilley International for all your farm equipment service needs. We look forward to helping you keep your operation running smoothly.
We’ll Come to You
We have four service trucks with booms capable of handling most any job in the field or at the farm. We also have a lowboy for hauling most equipment to and from our shop. So, if our technician determines that your repair is best handled in the shop, don’t worry. We’ll take care of it. This is usually necessary for engine overhauls or transmission overhauls.
Case IH Pinnacle Status on the Horizon for 2023
Lilley International Farm Equipment Service Center in Williamston is well on its way to achieving Pinnacle Status by CASE IH in 2023. The Case IH Pinnacle Excellence Program represents the highest level of excellence in the Case IH dealer network.
The excellent work by our Case Professional Certified Technicians is one of the main reasons, we’ll receive Pinnacle Status from Case IH.
Requirements for Case IH Pinnacle Status:
- Training – 75% of techs must earn certifications for Level 2 Technician on contracted products.
- PIP Completion – 98% Complete for current year and no open Safety PIPs.
- Service Manager – Must complete Level 2 training.
- Warranty Writer – Central Processor must be Level 3 (Bulldog) and each Service Manager Level 2.
- AFS – Each location must have at least one AFS certified Technician.
- DARs/PDIs – Must complete 80% of Dealer Arrival Reports within 60 days and 80% of Predelivery Inspections within 45 days.
- Master Techs – 20% of all dealer Techs must achieve Master Certification.
We are Proud
Our Service Team has met these Requirements
What does this mean for our customers? It’s simple. Lilley International Farm Equipment Service Department can get repairs done faster with lower labor costs because our technicians have been through a rigorous certification program.